Assoc. Prof. Nemanja Ćopić, PhD, Head of the scientific research laboratory
Nemanja Ćopić was born on December 25th 1985 in Kikinda. He graduated in 2009 from the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education in Belgrade, graduated with M.A. in 2010 and received a Ph.D. in 2015 within the study programme Experimental methods of human locomotion research.
His first professional work experience was as an associate doctorand at the College of Sports and Health in Belgarde from 2012 to 2013. His further career development and advancement continues at the Faculty of Sport, University Union-Nikola Tesla in Belgrade as an assistant from 2014 to 2016 when he was elected for the post of assistant professor. At the same faculty he was elected to the post of the vice-dean of academic affairs.
During his work at the Faculty of Sport, he was engaged as:
- Conference moderator “Women in Sport” and “Sport, health, environment” (2016–2019);
- Member of the organizing committee in the scientific journal “Sport, health, environment” (2014) and “Sports and Business” (2016)
- Thesis mentor for graduate and master students at the Faculty of Sport, University Union-Nikola Tesla in Belgrade
Independent from Faculty of Sport, he was engaged as an associate in following projects:
- “Monitoring the physical abilities of elementary school students”
- “The effects of applied physical activity on musculoskeletal system, metabolic, psychosocial and educational status of the population of the Republic of Serbia” (no. III47015);
- “NTC classroom – unique training system” for preschool and younger school age which is implemented on the territory of the municipality Kikinda (2015–2019);
- RYCO 3×3 High School basketball tournament in Serbia in 2020
He has published 20 reference materials in magazines: of international significance – 5, national significance – 5, catalogues of editions of international significance – 10.
Tel: +381 11 404 40 56