Faculty of Sport, University „Union-Nikola Tesla“, Belgrade, issues the call for the submission of articles at the International Scientific Conference “Sport, Health and Environment”.
Belgrade Office Park, 14/III Djordja Stanojevica St.
Date and Time:
Thursday, 30. October 2014, 09.00 AM
• Physical exercise and quality of life
• Physical exercise as prevention and rehabilitation
• Physical exercise and environment
• Top sport and health
• Socio-psychological aspects of sport and health
• Sports and recreational activities and health of people with
disabilities or sensory developmental impairments /
• Special groups sport
• Diagnostics and prognostics in sports
• Genetics, sport and health
• Doping in sport
• Extreme sports and recreational activities and health
• Sport and recreation for pre-school children
• School sport and university sport
• Wellness and fitness
• Cultural aspects of sport and health
• The role of the media in promoting sport and healthy living
• Environment, stress and health
• The role of active tourism in promoting healthy living
• Organizational aspects of sport, health and environment
• Legal aspects of sport, health and environment
Applications for the Conference should be sent in Serbian, languages of the region or English by October 1, 2014, to email address email@example.com. Please specify your surname and name, institutional affiliation, contact details, as well as full article title and the 150-words summary in the application form. The information about successful applicants will be sent by October 5. Full articles should be submitted by October 15, 2014.
Registration fee is 7500 RSD for participants from Serbia, or 70 € per article for international participants. Registration fee includes: conference materials; printed Proceedings of the Summaries; printed and e-format of the Proceedings; Certificate of Attendance; cocktail; coffee, tea
and refreshment drinks during breaks.
For a more detailed information, please follow this LINK.
Contact: +381 11 40 440 50; 40 440 55. Contact person: Ljubica Otovic, PR manager, +381 64 117 58 16; firstname.lastname@example.org